A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used in miampa.com and its APP MiAMPA
In miampa.com and its respective subdomains of AMPAs we use our own cookies:
• Session cookies, to guarantee that users who use the web can carry out the procedures for which their AMPA has contracted our services.
In miampa.com and its respective subdomains of AMPAs we use the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
The APP does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the APP may use third-party codes and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to accept or reject these cookies and know when a cookie is sent to your device. If you decide to reject our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of this Service.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website or the APP. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.